Saturday, December 18, 2010

Kit Kat

Dubai airport sells more Kit Kats than any other single location on earth, according to a report in the Business Diary.

This news was first reported in 2002.

I am quite partial to Kit Kats myself, though I prefer the rival Snickers for its low GI & longer lasting energy boost.

The story reminded me of an incident from years ago, very disturbing in its own way.

I had reason to be with my bosses PA as she searched his desk one day while he was on leave – it was a genuine emergency & we needed to find a document.

One small drawer was completely stuffed with Kit Kat wrappers.

He was one of the nicest, sanest men imaginable, thin as a whippet, but not in an unhealthy way.

Why did he not just put the wrappers in the bin?

Just goes to show, we all need our secret private places.