Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Serendipity proves I exist in a world

I think I really mean coincidence. But there doesnt seem to be a Latin word for that (I dont count concursatio). I was hoping to coin a tag to replace cogito ergo sum which is all very well for sum, but what about sunt, or, even more importantly, es

But serendipity is so much nicer. Especially as it seems now to be emerging from its phase of being a devalued advertisers word. Hopefully

The kind of thing I mean by coincidence is well illustrated by Googling, especially on the blogs.

Even philogamous

Even more powerfully, something you werent even searching for will suddenly pop up out of nowhere to remind you of all the infinite ways we are connected. Not entire unto ourselves. A piece of the continent


Related post: Only connect